Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sherlock Holmes

Welcome to day 7 of project 365. One week. Are you proud of me? I am. I didn't even think I'd make it this far. The question now becomes, not will I make it to 365, but how far will I go before I get bored and say screw it? Which is what I do with most new projects. But I digress.

On to today's topic, which is my undying love for Robert Downey, Jr. In fact, I just professed my love in the comments on Bossy's blog, because I clicked over there and she just happened to have written about one of my favorite celebrity boyfriends actors, RDJ. Do you read Bossy? If not, why not? She's awesome.

I should hire someone to keep me on topic.

Hiring someone would require money, which...you know, I'm unemployed.

Are you annoyed yet?



Today's picture is a screenshot of Sherlock Holmes, which the hubby and I just got back from watching. Not a bad picture for a cellphone in a movie theater, right? At our certain theater, if you see the first show, it's only $6. So for two of us, $12. And if you can manage to resist the popcorn and nachos, which we did, it's still only $12, which is why we thought we deserved a break, and went to a movie. Actually, I thought we deserved a break. He thought he should stay home glued to the computer, filling out applications online. I told him he could take a morning off, it was ok.

Hello, on-topic person? You're about to be fired.

We went and saw Sherlock Holmes today. It was a fun movie. RDJ does a great Britsh accent. For further proof, go rent Chaplin. I mean it. It's his best movie. Get thee to Blockbuster. Also, go see Sherlock Holmes. It was good. And I don't say that about very many movies. And the fact that I would go see anything RDJ was in doesn't have anything to do with it. However, me seeing Ironman II this summer may have something to do with him. Him being in the movie.

3 comments:

Joann Mannix said...

I so approve of your celebrity boyfriend. I love him. He chews up the screen, no matter what the movie. And yes, he was amazing in Chaplin. A brilliant actor and sweet eye candy at the same time. Yum.

Dawn in D.C. said...

OOooh! I just came from Bossy, where I had to look at the pictures over and over. I totally heart RDJ! I saw Sherlock Holmes, too and man oh man, take his shirt off again, please! Oh right, and solve crimes.

Lish said...

I love him too (but of course! One more thing in common!)

I have Chaplin on our Netflix to watch instantly on our Roku. ;)