Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My New Love Affair

That's right, I am in love.

I am in love with boots.


In Arizona, there was never any reason to wear boots. It was never cold enough, plus they look a little silly with shorts. Not that I didn't see some teenagers wearing Uggs with shorts...but that doesn't change the fact that it looks silly.

Since I moved here, I have fallen in love with boots. This particular pair is my fuzzy-and-warm- but-it's-not-going-to-be-wet-outside boots. Of course, you can tell by the water marks that I have worn them out in the snow, but they're not meant to be wet. I wear these almost every day.

I also love my snow boots. They're black, furry, and zip up the front. I have hiking boots, which are for days when inner furriness is not required, but it's not shorts weather either. I'm telling you, you need different boots for different situations.



The girls have fallen in love with boots too. This is the pair that Kylie wore to school today.

I hope their future husbands don't mind that they will take a backseat to the boots.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

I love my boots! I have the exact same pair that you are wearing, and I practically wear them everyday,too!

Joann Mannix said...

Not much use down here in The Tropics for them, but I do love my Uggs when it's cold. I also have Ugg slippers which are really sweet. Love the boots, so cute.

Dawn in D.C. said...

It appears that boots are the new "Choo".

Maybe that's why I don't do cold weather, because boots give me claustrophobia.

Fannie said...

I concur. Boots are in a whole different category than just plain shoes!