I have been tagged by Fannie Mae at This Isn't What I Ordered for a meme called Six Inconsequential Things About Me. I'm having trouble with this, because apparently I can't distinguish consequential from inconsequential. I thought of things like, when I was 20 I broke my neck in a car accident and had to wear a halo brace for six months. But that seems...you know, consequential. So I'm trying hard to think of things that have no consequence whatsoever.
Here are The Rules:
Link to the person that tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Here we go:
1) I don't like Jello. The gelatin, not the pudding. I think it's a texture thing; I just don't like the feeling of it in my mouth. I don't eat it, ever.
2) The very first dog I got on my own was a golden retriever that I named Majerle, after Dan Majerle who played for the Phoenix Suns. She was an awesome dog, and I want another golden retriever someday.
3) I don't chew gum. Never have, never will. Maybe it's that texture thing again...I just don't like it at all.
4) When I first met my husband, I couldn't stand him. I thought he was a braggy, lying, know-it-all bullshitter. (Don't worry, he already knows this)
5) My first job was at Jack-in-the-Box.
6) I love the smell of my Fresh Pineapple lotion from Bath and Body Works.
Hmmmm. None of that is very interesting, but it's definitely inconsequential!
I'm tagging -
Jen at Adventures Of 3 Boys 1 Girl
Pam at Bubble Writes
Mary at Momathon
On The Go Mom at Mom of the Year - Not!
Drawer Queen at My Life In A Drawer
Mad Mad at Diary of a Mad Mad Housewife