Thursday, January 24, 2008

Fun Meme In Which No One Tagged Me, And I Will Tag No One

I saw this on Magpie Musing which I had linked to from Mad Mad's blog. It was kind of fascinating to me, so I decided to try it.

Here's what you do:

1. Click on this link.
The title of the page is the name of your band.

2. Click on this link.
The last four words of the final quotation on the page are the title of your album.

3. Click on this link.
The third picture is your album cover.

4. Take the picture, add your band name and album title, and this is what I came up with:



If anyone has thoughts on a meaning here, I'd love to hear them. I know it's there somewhere, but I'm drawing a blank. Anyway, I thought that was a lot of fun, and thought-provoking too.

Edited to add:

I had so much fun doing this, that I decided to do another one. Like Magpie said, I haven't seen a bad one yet.


2 comments:

Magpie said...

I love this meme. I don't think I've seen a bad one yet.

Anonymous said...

This is SO cool. I've had some crazies I tell ya....

Dasyuromorphia - You'll grown out of it - A swan on a calm lake

The first word means "hairy tail" ROFL.