Monday, December 29, 2008

Someone Hearts My Blog

Mary at Momathon gave me this award!


Thanks, Mary! I heart your blog too, but honestly I don't know when you have time to write anything. You see, Mary has two teenage daughters, a toddler daughter and a newborn daughter. And in her spare time, she goes to college. I'm not sure how she's even awake, much less giving out awards. She said she gave this award to me because one of my posts made her spit hot chocolate out of her nose. I'm not sure I'd give someone an award for that, it sounds painful! But I like my button, and will display it proudly.


According to Mary's directions, in order to accept my award I have to answer the following questions in one word only, then pass it along to five other people. So, here goes with the questions:


1. Where is your cell phone? Pocket
2. Where is your significant other? Colorado
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? Mimi
5. Your father? Grandad
6. Your favorite thing? Peace
7. Your dream last night? Stealing
8. Your dream/goal? Significance
9. The room you're in? Office
10. Your hobby? None
11. Your fear? Dying
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Evolved
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you're not? Patient
15. One of your wish list items? House
16. Where you grew up? Tempe
17. The last thing you did? Typed
18. What are you wearing? Jeans
19. Your T.V.? Home
20. Your pet? Dog
21. Your computer? Toshiba
22. Your mood? Apprehensive
23. Missing someone? Terribly
24. Your car? Astro
25. Something you're not wearing? Shoes
26. Favorite store? Target
27. Your Summer? Sweaty
28. Love someone? Yes
29. Your favorite color? Purple
30. When is the last time you laughed? Now
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday



Now I'm passing this on to:



Jenifer, because I love her.
Mom of the Year...Not!, because she gave me my first (and only other) award.
Pam, because I just love her too.
Sue, because she makes me laugh with every post.
Greta and Kiki, because dangit, I heart their blog too.


If you don't want to go through the whole answering the questions thing, that's ok, just take the award! I heart you all that much! :)

4 comments:

Jen said...

my first award!!! Thanks and I love you too.

Mary said...

The post that made me laugh up hot chocolate was your note to Shanon. I guess it was because I could relate so well to that scenario.

To answer your question, I blog while breastfeeding. Right after I nag at the teens. Right afterward, I go see what the 2 yr old destroyed while I was stuck on the couch.

One more semester of college! I'll probably blog in class.

Sue Wilkey said...

Thanks so much, Shelly- Just got home from vaca and it was like one last Christmas present! xoxo

Anonymous said...

We love you too and you are thte nicest!

Thank you. Happy New Year!!!