Sunday, November 2, 2008

This is November?

I hadn't heard anything about NaBloPoMo this year, and I was planning on participating this year. And then yesterday was November 1st, and I totally forgot about it.

Well, I'm calling a Mulligan. Here is my post for November 1st, or what I would have written yesterday:

I would have bitched about the weather. Because seriously? It's November. And the high yesterday was like 93 degrees. ENOUGH ALREADY. I'm sick of this. I think I get S.A.D. in reverse, because this weather is seriously bumming me out. At least it's cooling off at night now, but I cannot get into this whole fall/holiday thing when it's freaking 90 degrees out. And, on my way to work this morning, the oldies station apparently has decided to start playing Christmas music. Starting with that God-awful "Santa Baby". What is WRONG with people? Christmas does not need to be two months long. Especially not this year, when most of us are trying to figure out how we're going to afford it in the first place.

Welcome, November. You suck. Now start acting like November, or there's going to be hell to pay. I'm not sure how, but I'll think of something. Don't make me take your cell phone away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're having abnormal November weather too...snow last week, 70's this week. Oh...and snow next weekend.

I know they say it take bacteria or viruses to get you sick, but these weather changes always get us sick too!