Couple of hints for the last two: #3 is from a very popular sports movie, and for #5, think 80s and the Brat Pack.
Edited to Add: Ok, if anyone knows any of the others, feel free to guess. I know Fannie said she knew #4, and I have no doubt that she does!
No tagging involved, I promise!
I saw this on Fannie Mae's blog, and it looked like fun. I even guessed one of her's correctly! Plus, I have an hour and a half left to kill before I can leave work, and this seems like as good a way as any to spend it.
Ok, the rules:
1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDB and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. No Googling or IMDB-ing. That's cheating, and that's no fun!
6. One guess per person on the first go-round, please. Give everyone a chance!
Here are the quotes:
"They're Russians...they get shot if they smile.
Jen got this one too...it's from Miracle, the movie about the 1980 Olympic hockey team.
3) "Yeah? From what I hear, you couldn't hit water if you fell out of a fucking boat."
5) " I enjoy being afraid of Russia. It's a harmless fear, but it makes America feel better, Russia gets an inflated sense of national worth from our paranoia. How's that?"