Wednesday, December 9, 2015

It All Goes By So Fast

Remember when I was all hysterical about becoming a grandmother?  That was over three years ago.  I know this, because my little Sophie nugget turned three in August:




And then, my oldest daughter also had a baby. In fact, she had a little boy almost two and a half years ago.  His name is Jace:  




So I am a grandmother (Nonnie, please) to two little boogers.  I am so blessed that we are currently all living within 10 miles of each other.

Happy Holidays....  (yep, I'm one of THOSE)


3 comments:

Shelley said...

Well HELLO there!!! Good to hear from you and I'm happy that everyone is doing well - those are some awfully cute grandkids you have! What fun - little kiddos are just too sweet.

Jatin Sethi said...

anniversary wishes for uncle and aunty


Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this amazing post. i really like it.

Mark twain quotes .

Mark twain quotes about life .